WATCH ICE AGE 4 ONLINE
Ahead of its release this summer ICE AGE 4: CONTINENTAL DRIFT has a new world trailer courtesy of Twentieth Century Fox. Scrat and his persistent attempts to hide his acorn are about to get us into trouble once again – he just never memorizes does he?
The fourth episode of ICE AGE 3D will see Manny, Sid and Diego separated from the rest of their misfit herd after that darn acorn inadvertently causes the continental split. However, rough seas lie ahead for the three protagonists when they become unluckily acquainted with a sailing ship of creatures obstinate to keep them from coming back home. Along the path we see Sid find his long lost family and discover that his dislike for personal hygiene runs through generations.
(To watch ice age 4 online “the Continental Drift” episode please download the codecs first with the link above the video player or else you will be redirected to another page. You can also download it with one of the link below the video)
ICE AGE 4 MOVIE INFO
Manny, Diego, and Sid embark upon another adventure after their continent is set adrift. Using an iceberg as a ship, they encounter sea creatures and battle pirates as they explore a new world.
- Release Date: July 13, 2013
- Studio: 20th Century Fox
- Production Compagnies: Blue Sky Studios
- Genre: Animation, Adventure, Comedy
- Directors: Steve Martino, Mike Thurmeier
- Screenwriter: Michael Berg, Jason Fuchs, Mike Reiss
- Official Website: IceageMovie.com
- Movie Length: 94 mins
- Starring: Seann William Scott, John Leguizamo, Ray Romano, Denis Leary, Jennifer Lopez, Queen Latifah, Nicki Minaj.
WATCH ICE AGE 4 ONLINE
DOWNLOAD THE CODECS FIRST IF YOU WANT TO WATCH THE MOVIE IN STREAMING OR ELSE YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED. DOWNLOAD CODECS.
If you want to WATCH ICE AGE 4 ONLINE:
Download the codecs first to see the movie online or you can download ice age 4 : continental drift movie with the links below!
- 19.12.2014: Mysterious 'Ice Pancakes' Form on Scottish River - intitle:ice age 4 - Yahoo News Search Results
Strange-looking ice formations the size of dinner plates are discovered floating on a Scottish river.
- 17.12.2014: North Atlantic signalled Ice Age thaw 1,000 years before it happened, reveals new research - intitle:ice age 4 - Yahoo News Search Results
( Imperial College London ) The Atlantic Ocean at mid-depths may have given out early warning signals -- 1,000 years in advance -- that the last Ice Age was going to end, scientists report today in the journal Paleoceanography.
- 16.12.2014: Greenland Ice Loss May Be Worse Than Predicted - intitle:ice age 4 - Yahoo News Search Results
A warming planet may lead to swifter ice loss on Greenland’s ice sheet, and faster sea level rise for the rest of the world than previously predicted, scientists said Monday.
- 15.12.2014: 'Ice ALS' tournament at Janas Rink tonight - intitle:ice age 4 - Yahoo News Search Results
LOWELL -- The eighth annual Middies Ice ALS Hockey Tournament opens up Monday night at the Janas Rink in Lowell.
- 13.12.2014: How one man put his pain on ice - intitle:ice age 4 - Yahoo News Search Results
Greg Ozubko never thought he'd be playing hockey at this point in his life. Not just because he's 50, but because 16 years ago he was in so much pain that he couldn't walk across a parking lot.
- 12.12.2014: New ice, museum holidays focus of busy day in Casper - intitle:ice age 4 - Yahoo News Search Results
Casper celebrates ice Saturday as the Wold Family Arena is officially opened inside the Casper Events Center. Here is a summary of the day's activities, as provided to the Star-Tribune.
- 12.12.2014: Get ready to skate, Snoqualmie holiday ice rink opens Sunday - intitle:ice age 4 - Yahoo News Search Results
An outdoor ice rink is coming to Snoqualmie this season for all ages to enjoy. The rink, a first in Snoqualmie, will be open daily, including holidays, Dec. 14 through 21 in downtown Snoqualmie, and Dec. 23 through Jan. 1 on Snoqualmie Ridge. “My brothers and I spent winters skating on our pond in...
- 08.12.2014: Growing Antarctic Ice Sheets May Have Sparked Ice Age - intitle:ice age 4 - Yahoo News Search Results
The origins of the last major ice age, which cloaked the Northern Hemisphere in colossal glaciers, might have had a surprising cause: the buildup of ice sheets on the other side of the planet, in Antarctica, researchers say. At the end of the Pliocene epoch about 2.6 million years ago, ice sheets be...